What kind of paperwork is required?

Once your registration form has been processed by us, you will know your place is confirmed and can set about planning for the trip. You will need all the usual documentation you would expect for a holiday as follows:

  • Passport (with visa where applicable)
  • Travel insurance
  • Driving licence
  • International Driving Permit (if necessary)
  • Vehicle registration document